We solve and prevent construction problems.
There’s a difference in our approach to serving customers. We look beyond each task at hand to how each task contributes to the overall scheme of things. Some do roof or basement work by the book, but what if they don’t think up front about potential ice dams or basement waterproofing? We are engineers who maximize efficiency and eliminate any potential problems. And with over eight decades of combined experience, we’ve seen and done it all.
Minnesota’s home and multi-dwelling premier service.
We’ve worked with over 100+ condo, townhome and homeowner associations and have excellent references. These organizations’ boards of directors have complex needs as they’re entrusted with managing and maximizing their associations’ budgets. Our team has reduced, even eliminated the yearly costs of ice dams, water damage, storm damage and more. We also work with hail damage and shingle claim assessments. Our A to Z solutions are in three phases: 1.) Assessment; 2.) A comprehensive written scope of work, including material and service procurement; and 3.) Oversight of the entire construction and/or reparation.
- Homeowner associations
- Condo associations
- Multiple dwelling associations
- Management companies
- Legal firms and arbitrators
- Insurance companies
At our core, CBS is a company of engineers and consultants. Our analysis and planning go well beyond the basic “build and fix” approach to provide lasting solutions that foresee and prevent potential issues that can occur over time. However, we also oversee projects from beginning to end, sourcing and managing the materials and construction teams tailored to your unique needs, and overseeing the entire project.
- Building inspection
- Water damage restoration
- Basement waterproofing
- Foundation waterproofing
- Roofing contractor services and repair
- Shingle damage assessment and repair oversight
- Hail damage assessment and repair oversight
- Ice dams on roof prevention
- Water damage restoration
- Heat loss prevention
- Foundation crack repair
- Basement leak repair
- Basement repair
- Construction consulting
- Ceiling water damage prevention
- Flooding basement prevention
- Experts in and adherence to manufacturer specifications
- Construction warranty
- Minnesota and international codes and regulations
- Complete project management
- Construction consulting defect reports, recommendations and remediation paths
- Writing scope of work to help streamline bidding
- Ensure all safety guidelines throughout the project
- Solicit and review competitive bids from reputable contractors
- Contractor scheduling and ongoing work inspection
- Final inspection and project report
Contact us today to schedule an appointment to discuss potential defects at your property.